Friday, October 29, 2010

Lets Get this Straight

My taste > Your taste

Deal with it.

Now... if you have the same taste as me, then you could say that you are on par with my taste, but that is highly unlikely. Its very rare, if not impossible for someone to have an understanding of music as great as mine.

So anyway, I will now proceed to make blog posts about what music I am listening to, reviews of albums and/or artists, perhaps musical technicalities. I will also post about different instruments, since actual musicians like myself actually play instruments.  I wish to enlighten all of my followers with my intelligent postings, please be sure to comment so we can have a civil discussion. Thank you, with you, the future already looks brighter.

Posted from my Mac Book "Bro,"

Silly Hats

No comments:

Post a Comment